Hiring: Full Time Director of Sales & Marketing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and supervise marketing plans for each event and coordinate publicity for events and facilities. Services include competitive media buying, design services, creative promotions development and coordination with venue staff, promoters, and community partners. Monitor ticket sales reports and prioritize marketing efforts to maximize ticket sales for events using all assets available.
- Create and develop venue assets including website updates, digital images, printed materials, and other forms of promotion as needed.
- Direct the public relations image of the facility through writing press releases, maintaining website and social media copy, creating e-blasts. Communicate regularly with clients, sponsors, customers, local media, and venue staff.
- Work with sponsorship staff to develop initiatives to increase sponsorship revenues.
- Recognize opportunities to receive publicity from building operations, activities, awards/honors, etc. and share with local, regional or national media and VenuWorks Corporate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send resume and cover letter to Executive Director, Michael Silva: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
We have many Part-Time openings at the U.S. Cellular Center, Paramount Theatre, McGrath Amphitheatre, and Cedar Rapids Ice Arena. We can’t wait for you to join the team!
- Box Office Tellers
- Security Positions
- Concessions Staff
- Operations Staff
- Group/Team Fundraiser Opportunities
Click job title to read full job description.
SALES & BOX OFFICE
Please direct all resumes to Ticketbooth@uscellularcenter.com
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Apply online now for a part-time position.
To apply in person: Candidates interested in part-time positions can fill out applications in person at the U.S. Cellular Center Arena, Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm at 370 1st Avenue NE, Cedar Rapids IA 52401
To apply via email: Send the job application below to Ticketbooth@uscellularcenter.com
Employment Application-MS WORD
Fundraising opportunities are available for non-profit groups in the following departments:
- Food & Beverage
Please email Jennifer Mason at email@example.com for more information.