The U.S. Cellular Center is proud to offer local organizations discounts to a variety of great entertainment through our Group Sales Program. Our Group Sales Program will allow you to offer employees notification of upcoming events at the U.S. Cellular Center, as well as special discounts on ticket prices for select events!
The Group Sales Program provides flexibility with two different options:
TRADITIONAL GROUP RESERVATION
- When a new discounted event is announced, we notify you of the opportunity, detailing show date, time, regular ticket rates and your exclusive discount rates & savings.
- Event information is relayed to employees with instructions to sign up for discounted tickets at the designated location within the organization & with the designated contact who gathers individual orders and payments.
- Your organization contact communicates with the U.S. Cellular Center Box Office to reserve a block of seats in one designated area for all employees to sit together as a large group. No immediate financial obligation is required. An estimated number of seats is held, and as orders continue to come into the contact from employees, the number of seats held can be adjusted up or down as needed until final payment is due two weeks prior to the event date.
- When the deadline for payment approaches, the organization contact communicates with the Group Experience Coordinator the total number of seats sold to employees, and any extra seats held are released without obligation. One payment is made in bulk for all tickets via company check or credit card, as each employee has provided payment already to you. Tickets will be printed and delivered or mailed to your offices to be distributed to employees.
UNIQUE SUPERGROUP DISCOUNT PASSWORD
- When a new discounted event is announced, we notify you of the opportunity with promotional information including show date, time, regular ticket rates and your exclusive discount rates & savings. This promotional flyer will also contain a discount password that is exclusive to your employees.
- The promotional flyers and employee discount password can be posted near time clocks & break rooms to spread the word – or sent in employee newsletters.
- Employees wishing to purchase discounted tickets to the applicable show simply provide the password listed on the flyer at the Box Office or show employee ID. The discount password can also be entered online at Ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
(Additional convenience fees will apply for purchases through Ticketmaster)
It’s that easy – no hassle or additional effort on your part and the employee attends a great show at a lower cost to them courtesy of you!
|Sales & Sponsorship Manager
Phone: (319) 731-4546