- How do I find out about events at U.S. Cellular Center?
- Where do I park when I attend an event and is there a cost to park?
- Will I have a seat to sit in?
- I’ve never been to U.S. Cellular Center. When I get there can someone direct me around?
- What time do gates open for an event?
- Can I bring my camera to concerts?
- Will there be an ATM available?
- Will beer and other alcoholic beverages be on sale for events?
- What items may I bring into the venue?
- What items are not allowed inside U.S. Cellular Center?
- How do I book an event at the U.S. Cellular Center?
Go to our website for all current and future event information. Call 319-362-1729 which is the U.S. Cellular Center Arena, and inquire. You may register your e-mail address with us on our homepage to receive e-mail event updates and event announcements. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Your primary information source for the latest event details is right here on our website.
Parking is available around the U.S. Cellular Center. For more information check out the Parking section of our site.
Each event at the U.S. Cellular Center will have a separate seating layout. Most events will have reserved seating in select areas, while other shows will be entirely reserved seating. For events that are general admission you may be in standing room only on the floor or have a chance to sit in any available seat. Please check the event details for specifics on the performance layout and ticket options available. Patrons may also call the Box Office to ask about individual events and the seating policies.
Yes, our event staff is trained to make your visit safe and enjoyable. They are easy to find because they are positioned throughout the facility and will be wearing identifiable clothing. Don’t hesitate to ask them for assistance whenever necessary.
For concerts, doors generally open one hour before the start of the event. This information will generally be posted on the web site.
Camera policies can vary according to each concert. Disposable & non-professional cameras are generally allowed. This is a show specific policy as determined by the artist. Feel free to call 319-362-1729 ahead of time to ask about it. Audio and video recording equipment is not allowed.
ATMs provided by Collins Community Credit Union are available at all events. They are located on the upper and lower concourse.
Yes, these beverages will be on sale at age appropriate events to those adults 21 years of age and older with proper ID.
- Purses (may be subject to search)
- Cameras according to the policy above
Please note: Due to artist restrictions, some items listed above may not be allowed for certain shows. Please call 319-362-1729 for show specific restrictions the week of the show.
To ensure the safety of our guest, the U.S. Cellular Center (USCC) reserves the right to refuse entry to any patrons in possession of, but not limited to, any of the items listed below:
- Weapons of any kind; including but not limited to knives, guns, box cutters, pocket knives, blades, tools, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, stun guns, handcuffs, sticks, clubs, batons, explosives, and anything else the USCC deems unacceptable
- Cameras with detachable lenses (varies by show)
- Computers, laptops or tablets
- Video or audio recording devices
- Selfie sticks or telescopic devices
- Laser pointers, laser products or flashlights
- Any outside food or beverages
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, illegal substances or paraphernalia
- Cans, bottles, flasks, coolers or other similar containers
- Backpacks, large bags, suitcases or sealed packages
- Animals (except service animals)
- Large umbrellas
- Balloons, beach balls or any other inflatable items
- Noise makers (including air horns, drums, whistles, etc)
- Fireworks or any other incendiary devices
- Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs
- Large signs, flags, banners, posters or pamphlets
- Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, skate shoes or bicycles
- Drones or any other model aircraft
- Hazardous items (chemicals, paints, fuels, etc)
- Strollers are not permitted into the seating areas
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by the USCC
No Re-Entry Permitted
This is a non-smoking venue, this includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers
All guests are subject to search. In the event that prohibited items are revealed during the search, the guest will be permitted to dispose of the item or return it to their vehicle. All alcohol, illegal drugs or paraphernalia will be confiscated, guests will be denied entry and the Cedar Rapids Police Department will be notified. The USCC will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
The U.S. Cellular Center (USCC) reserves the right to confiscate any prohibited items and/or escort the guest from the building.
To book an event at the U.S. Cellular Center, please contact Mike Silva, Assistant Executive Director by phone at (319) 731-4545 or by email at email@example.com.