FAQs & POLICIES
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
- How do I find out about events at U.S. Cellular Center?
- Where do I park when I attend an event and is there a cost to park?
- Will I have a seat to sit in?
- I’ve never been to U.S. Cellular Center. When I get there can someone direct me around?
- What time do gates open for an event?
- Can I bring my camera to concerts?
- Will there be an ATM available?
- Will beer and other alcoholic beverages be on sale for events?
- What items may I bring into the venue?
- What items are not allowed inside U.S. Cellular Center?
- How do I book an event at the U.S. Cellular Center?
Go to our website for all current and future event information. Call 319-362-1729 which is the U.S. Cellular Center Arena, and inquire. You may register your e-mail address with us on our homepage to receive e-mail event updates and event announcements. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Your primary information source for the latest event details is right here on our website.
Parking is available around the U.S. Cellular Center. For more information check out the Parking section of our site.
Each event at the U.S. Cellular Center will have a separate seating layout. Most events will have reserved seating in select areas, while other shows will be entirely reserved seating. For events that are general admission you may be in standing room only on the floor or have a chance to sit in any available seat. Please check the event details for specifics on the performance layout and ticket options available. Patrons may also call the Box Office to ask about individual events and the seating policies.
Yes, our event staff is trained to make your visit safe and enjoyable. They are easy to find because they are positioned throughout the facility and will be wearing identifiable clothing. Don’t hesitate to ask them for assistance whenever necessary.
For concerts, doors generally open one hour before the start of the event. This information will generally be posted on the web site.
Camera policies can vary according to each concert. Disposable & non-professional cameras are generally allowed. This is a show specific policy as determined by the artist. Feel free to call 319-362-1729 ahead of time to ask about it. Audio and video recording equipment is not allowed.
ATMs provided by Collins Community Credit Union are available at all events. They are located on the upper and lower concourse.
Yes, these beverages will be on sale at age appropriate events to those adults 21 years of age and older with proper ID.
- Purses (may be subject to search)
- Cameras according to the policy above
Please note: Due to artist restrictions, some items listed above may not be allowed for certain shows. Please call 319-362-1729 for show specific restrictions the week of the show.
- Outside food or beverage
- Animals: service animals are welcome
- Audio / video recording devices
- Umbrellas are not allowed to be brought in during concerts. Check the event details for the specific event for more information.
- Firearms of any kind
- Fireworks, or any other pyrotechnic devices
- Glass bottles
- Illegal substances of any kind
- In-line or roller skates, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, & strollers.
- Laser pointers
- Mace/pepper spray or any type of chemical spray
- Musical instruments
- Tobacco products (can be brought in but not to be used inside the facility)
- Weapons of any kind
Our guests’ safety and enjoyment are our priority. You may be subject to search at certain events. If you should arrive with a restricted item, you will be asked to return it to your vehicle.
To book an event at the U.S. Cellular Center, please contact Mike Silva, Assistant Executive Director by phone at (319) 731-4545 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.