With the success of this past December’s Turf Wars, TEAM IOWA and the U.S. Cellular Center are at it again to bring Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors Turf Wars, an arena-sized dodgeball tournament, to Cedar Rapids. The Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors Turf Wars: Spring Edition will be on Sunday, March 26. It’s everything you love about the Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors Turf Wars with new additions including event t-shirts for teams (up to 8 players) and portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Cedar Rapids.
The event will feature teams of 6-10 players with Boys and Girls teams (3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th, and High School), Co-Ed Adult Teams (18+), and Co-Ed Adult Team (35+). The Elite Division will be returning too! The Elite Division will feature the best of the best teams and the winner will receive a $500 cash prize.
The public is invited to form their teams, come up with a team name, and get ready to have some fun! Online registration, registration forms, and more information is available on www.uscellularcenter.com .
NEW!: Each team that signs up by February 26 will receive a Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors Turf Wars: Spring Edition t-shirt (up to 8 players).
- Early Bird Registration is $135 per team (6-10 players – in boys, girls, and co-ed adult team divisions). Forms must be submitted by February 26.
- Regular Registration is $150 per team (6-10 players – in boys, girls, and co-ed adult team divisions). Forms must be submitted by March 22, no later than noon.
- Elite Registration is $250 per team (6-10 players, Elite Division). Forms must be submitted by March 22, no later than noon.
- 3 game Guarantee | 10 minute games or until one team is eliminated
- Awards for Division Winners
Team registrations can be turned in by NOON on Wednesday, March 22 at the U.S. Cellular Center Box Office or by mail:
Team Iowa Athletics
3055 Robins Rd
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Spectator Admission (day of event): Adults: $5.00, K-12 Student: $3.00, 5 and under: Free
In Partnership with Team Iowa