Please note that for this show, all patrons will be subject to metal detection and bag searches. Please do not bring bags larger than 8×10″ or you will be asked to return them to your vehicle. Please call 319-398-5211 for any additional questions.
What items are not allowed inside U.S. Cellular Center?
To ensure the safety of our guest, the U.S. Cellular Center (USCC) reserves the right to refuse entry to any patrons in possession of, but not limited to, any of the items listed below:
- Face masks and face paint
- Weapons of any kind; including but not limited to knives, guns, box cutters, pocket knives, blades, tools, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, stun guns, handcuffs, sticks, clubs, batons, explosives, and anything else the USCC deems unacceptable
- Cameras with detachable lenses (varies by show)
- Computers, laptops or tablets
- Video or audio recording devices
- Selfie sticks or telescopic devices
- Laser pointers, laser products or flashlights
- Any outside food or beverages
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, illegal substances or paraphernalia
- Cans, bottles, flasks, coolers or other similar containers
- Backpacks, large bags, suitcases or sealed packages
- Animals (except service animals)
- Large umbrellas
- Balloons, beach balls or any other inflatable items
- Noise makers (including air horns, drums, whistles, etc)
- Fireworks or any other incendiary devices
- Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs
- Large signs, flags, banners, posters or pamphlets
- Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, skate shoes or bicycles
- Drones or any other model aircraft
- Hazardous items (chemicals, paints, fuels, etc)
- Strollers are not permitted into the seating areas
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by the USCC
No Re-Entry Permitted
This is a non-smoking venue, this includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers
All guests are subject to search. In the event that prohibited items are revealed during the search, the guest will be permitted to dispose of the item or return it to their vehicle. All alcohol, illegal drugs or paraphernalia will be confiscated, guests will be denied entry and the Cedar Rapids Police Department will be notified. The USCC will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
The U.S. Cellular Center (USCC) reserves the right to confiscate any prohibited items and/or escort the guest from the building.